Luxe is a small boutique hotel chain in the Beverly Hills area. Our Rodeo Drive Location is completing an extensive physical renovation, which, combined with operational improvements, is taking the property to the next level.
Provide a positive first and last impression to guests as they arrive and leave the hotel. Assist guests with luggage and packages upon arrival and departure. Arrange transportation for guests as necessary. This position will be temporary.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Assist guests with writing tickets for baggage and help with luggage, as needed.
- Check guests in and out of hotel rooms.
- Assist guests in groups who have pre-paid for luggage services and deliver/retrieve group baggage to/from guests.
- Deliver all types of room drops including magazines, gifts, laundry and other items.
- Maintain a clean work area for both guests and staff.
- Provide excellent customer service consistent with the company’s core service standards and brand attributes.
- Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department.
- Keeps supervisor fully informed of all problems or matters of significance.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working environment.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Attends work as scheduled.
- Follows hotel’s dress and grooming standards.
- Minimizes safety hazards by following all safety rules and procedures.
- At all times, projects a favorable image of Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel to the public.
- 1 to 2 years of bell attendant experience in a hotel setting, botique hotel preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Friendly Demeanor and hospitable attitude with a Passion for Hospitality
- Available to work Night Schedule
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Dry Cleaning
- Employee Meal
Department: Front Office
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at LUXE Hotels