Luxe is a small boutique hotel chain in the Beverly Hills area. Our Rodeo Drive Location is completing an extensive physical renovation, which, combined with operational improvements, is taking the property to the next level.
Maintain the hotel’s visual appearance in accordance with the standards of Luxe Hotel by painting, preventative maintenance and performing repairs.
This is an exciting opportunity for an organized team player with a passion for hospitality!
Areas of Responsibility:
- Meets and exceeds customer and team member expectations by providing excellent service and teamwork.
- Provides value added service to the customers by doing whatever is reasonable and possible to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers, and supervisor.
- Demonstrates teamwork by cooperating and assisting co-workers.
- Handles difficult situations effectively.
- Meets service standards.
- Responds to both customer and hotel staff reports of non-functioning equipment immediately.
- Maintains problem logbook to record the equipment in need of repair and priorities efforts accordingly.
- Maintains rooms in optimal operating condition by performing repairs.
- Understands the Room Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Repairs televisions, phones, clock, radios, etc.
- Replaces or repairs damaged bathroom fixtures and executes general plumbing.
- Maintains the overall appearance of the room; hangs fixtures, does touch-up painting, etc.
- Repairs and maintains room’s heating/ventilating/air conditioning systems.
- Uses both power and hand tools in a safe, efficient manner.
- Performs preventative maintenance throughout the hotel, including the front and back of house, interior, and exterior.
- Maintains the condition of the hotel’s lobby and restaurant.
- Repairs furniture and decorations.
- Repairs, carpet, marble, and tile.
- Repairs and maintains minor kitchen and laundry/housekeeping equipment.
- Maintains the exterior and grounds of the building.
- Maintains operating equipment in working condition by performing routine equipment checks and repairs.
- 1 to 2 years of maintenance experience, including electrical and plumbing.
- Hands on experience in tiling, drywall, painting and air conditioning
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Friendly Demeanor and hospitable attitude with a Passion for Hospitality
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Dry Cleaning
- Employee Meal and Parking
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position