The Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning guest rooms, public areas of the hotel, and storage space. Room attendants clean bathrooms, make beds, vacuum carpets, polish surfaces, dust, change light bulbs, refresh amenities, and replace promotional materials. Room Attendants are also responsible for upholding the cleanliness standards of the Luxe brand. This opportunity within the Rodeo Drive Hotel will be temporary (4 months).
This is an exciting opportunity for an organized team player who likes a fast pace and takes pride in a job well done!
Areas of Responsibility:
- Enters and prepares the room for cleaning
- Dusts the room and furniture
- Replenishes guestroom and bath supplies
- Cleans the bathroom and closet
- Vacuums and racks the carpet
- Attends to guests' calls, request, and complaints
- Replenishes amenities according to the operational standards
- Performs rotation cleaning duties (e.g. steam clean carpets, spring cleaning, super cleaning etc)
- Ability to push / pull 50 pounds occasionally, work standing in a fast-paced environment
- 1 year housekeeping or related experience (required)
- Reliable transportation
- Able to work holidays and weekends
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (preferred)
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Dry Cleaning
- Employee Meal and Parking
Full-time position (Seasonal), Salary: $18.67 per hour
About Luxe Hotels
The Luxe independent hotel group is a privately held company, headquartered in Los Angeles, California, boasting a portfolio of luxurious boutique hotels, resorts and inns located around the world.
Although Luxe is the brand name of our Hotels, “Luxe” is really an experience, built around ideals of timeless hospitality, innovative services and unexpected solutions. Luxe hotels are like home, only better. At Luxe, we go beyond service and strive to relate to our guests. Every person that enters our hotel brings something new and different – a unique journey and experience. Our job is to recognize and respect that journey in every interaction. Every person truly is an entire world!
With this in mind, we seek employees who share our values and who desire to deliver a gracious guest experience with sincere commitment. We accomplish this by making our guests feel cared-for and known, when they stay or dine with us. Their preferences are considered; their expectations are constantly exceeded. Meeting their needs is only the beginning of what we do to make them feel like they belong.
Find out more at http://www.luxehotels.com/
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position