A boutique retreat in the heart of Los Angeles, Luxe Sunset Boulevard hotel provides an oasis of elegance and style by welcoming guests to one of the most distinguished addresses in all of California.
Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel is a stunning property at the crossroads of Brentwood and Bel-Air.Locatedwithin minutes of UCLA, the Getty Museum, and Skirball Cultural Center, our convenient location makes it easyto access the best of LA.
About Luxe Hotels
The Luxe independent hotel group is a privately held company, headquartered in Los Angeles, California, boasting a portfolio of luxurious boutique hotels, resorts and inns located around the world.
Although Luxe is the brand name of our Hotels, “Luxe” is really an experience, built around ideals of timeless hospitality, innovative services and unexpected solutions. Luxe hotels are like home, only better. At Luxe, we go beyond service and strive to relate to our guests. Every person that enters our hotel brings something new and different – a unique journey and experience. Our job is to recognize and respect that journey in every interaction. Every person truly is an entire world!
To provide support to the special events managers and director. This team member will offer an efficient, friendly and courteous service to all guests and clients. The Special Events Coordinator will assist in maximizing occupancy by updating clients with rates, event specifics, and available spaces.
Areas of Accountability:
- Meets and exceeds customer and co-workers expectations by providing excellent service and teamwork.
- Provides value added service to customers by doing whatever reasonable and possible to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Demonstrates teamwork by cooperating and assisting co-workers as needed
- Handles difficult situations effectively.
- Performs administrative duties to ensure efficient operation of special events office.
- Maintains adequate inventory of all office supplies and initiates orders as needed.
- Transcribes meeting minutes.
- Prepares drafts of responses to guests and clients as requested.
- Sets up and maintains an orderly filing systems and records business operation.
- Receives telephone calls in courteous manner and takes messages as necessary.
- Relays messages in an accurate and timely manner.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail.
- Oversees servicing copy machine, typewriters or other office equipment as needed.
- Keeps supervisor fully informed of all problems or matters of significance.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working environment.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Attends work as scheduled.
- Follows hotel’s dress and grooming standards.
- Minimizes safety hazards by following all safety rules and procedures.
- At all times, projects a favorable image of Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel to the public.
- Pushing/Pulling: Average weight 30lbs constantly
- Lifting/Carrying: Average weight 30lbs constantly
- Standing/Walking: Constantly
- Kneeling/Crawling: Occasionally. Completing tasks throughout the hotel
- Reaching: Constantly
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Employee Dry Cleaning
- Employee Meal and Parking
Luxe Hotels is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a full time position