A boutique retreat in the heart of Los Angeles, Luxe Sunset Boulevard hotel provides an oasis of elegance and style by welcoming guests to one of the most distinguished addresses in all of California.
Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel is a stunning property at the crossroads of Brentwood and Bel-Air.Located within minutes of UCLA, the Getty Museum, and Skirball Cultural Center, our convenient location makes it easy to access the best of LA.
About Luxe Hotels
The Luxe independent hotel group is a privately held company, headquartered in Los Angeles, California, boasting a portfolio of luxurious boutique hotels, resorts and inns located around the world.
Although Luxe is the brand name of our Hotels, “Luxe” is really an experience, built around ideals of timeless hospitality, innovative services and unexpected solutions. Luxe hotels are like home, only better. At Luxe, we go beyond service and strive to relate to our guests. Every person that enters our hotel brings something new and different – a unique journey and experience. Our job is to recognize and respect that journey in every interaction. Every person truly is an entire world!
Prospecting and closing new accounts to positively impact hotel revenues. Target Business Travel business, as well as, communicate with the sales manager, Catering, Director of Revenue and Hotel Manager to maximize hotel revenue.
Areas of Accountability:
Business Travel Sales Manager is an entry-level sales department job in the hotel with a performance quota. These individuals handle special accounts or a specific role and carry an account base or a quota.
Typically handle less complex accounts. Develops new leads and researches new business potential within an assigned market. Makes direct calls to potential clients and manages internet based lead websites. Business Travel Sales Manager, is a business travel/leisure travel sales person who has demonstrated through performance a thorough understanding and competence in sales, account management functions and the hotel/ business travel industry.
Responsibilities include selling guest rooms and Luxe Sunset Blvd Hotel services to transient market customers through corporate accounts, travel agencies, individual travel and wholesale groups. This position is responsible for booking short term meetings for the hotel and is fast paced. Duties also include managing current accounts, ensure proper solicitation of all transient markets, and may include travel to major cities within market. Preparing and presenting effective proposals, presentations, maintaining well organized documentation and reports, utilization of Luxe technology systems and coordination of customer service requirements with hotel operations staff as appropriate is required in this role. The Business Travel Sales Manager will also participate and may lead event meetings, sales and other staff meetings. The Business Travel Sales Manager, also works as a team member with the sales and catering staff and with assigned Administrative Assistant and other support staff.
- Maintain effective strategies in all distribution channels including but not limited to CRO, GDS, branded web, and third party channels.
- Solicit and become familiar with all accounts with in assigned market segment.
- Formulate group inventory restrictions and pricing strategies for all distribution channels designed to maximize revenue from a rate and occupancy perspective.
- Review group bookings to ensure revenue maximization, provide pricing for
short term groups.
- Build and maintain all group bookings.
- Attend weekly sales meeting prepared with a weekly production report, sales call as well as Hotel site updates.
- Insure that all group attrition clauses and cancellation clauses are adhered to and enforced.
- Daily monitor and reconcile all group block activity to include room type allocation, pickup, wash, etc. in Daylight.
- Work closely with Catering department to ensure optimization of meeting space
- Work with DOS as well as DORR to ensure hotel's pricing across all channels and markets segments are consistent with brand to maintain rate integrity.
- Perform regular price test and measure results analyzing market share, competitors and demand generators; continually monitor pricing changes of hotel's competitive set via Rubicon and Travelclick.
- Prepare competitive analysis for all distribution channels including but not limited to CRO, GDS, Internet channels, wholesalers, etc.
- Identify soft spots and communicate to DOS to develop slow period initiatives during off peak time periods.
- Preblock all special group requests and VIP all accommodations accurately.
- Attend daily to ensure the proper mix of group/transient guests while maximizing occupancy and room revenue.
- Handle Travel Agent commission inquiries and resolve any discrepancies in regards to group business.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Employee Meal and Parking
Luxe Hotels is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Department: Sales & Marketing
This is a full time position