The Luxe Sunset Blvd Hotel is currently looking to add a Housekeeping Supervisor to our team. When you join the Luxe family, you are joining a world of possibility!
A boutique retreat in the heart of Los Angeles, Luxe Sunset Boulevard hotel provides an oasis of elegance and style by welcoming guests to one of the most distinguished addresses in all of California.
Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel is a stunning property at the crossroads of Brentwood and Bel-Air.Located within minutes of UCLA, the Getty Museum, and Skirball Cultural Center, our convenient location makes it easy to access the best of LA.
Maximize customer satisfaction by providing neat and clean guest rooms in accordance with the standards of Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel through the supervision, direction and coordination of the room attendants. Works closely with Executive Housekeeper to provide hotel guests superior rooms and quality cleaning.
Areas of Accountability:
- Meets and exceeds customer and team member expectations by providing excellent service and teamwork.
- Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Handles difficult situations effectively.
- Supervises Room Attendants.
- Insures that all rooms have been cleaned by checking Room Attendants worksheets.
- Supervises the completion of short notice requests for room changes.
- Inspects all check-out/stayover rooms, ensure they were cleaned to Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel’s standards.
- Keeps record of room check-outs/stayover; submits records to Housekeeping Department daily.
- Monitors quality of rooms by conducting and documenting inspections of cleaned rooms
- Prepares maintenance work orders in regard to replacement or repair of furniture, fixtures, etc.
- Insures completion by following through on work orders.
- Checks the status of rooms on an ongoing basis and notifies Room Attendants of any changes.
- Coordinates cleaning of guest rooms for proper prioritization based on guest requests, VIP rooms, Checkout rooms, expected checkout rooms, etc.
- Coordinates housekeeping work with related departments such as Front Desk, Engineering, and Banquet Services.
- Checks floor linen closets daily for cleanliness, adequate supplies and linen.
- Assures carts are properly stored and vacuum cleaners are emptied at the end of the day.
- Turns in articles left in rooms to Housekeeping office for “Lost and Found” processing.
- Assist in monthly inventory of all linen.
- Ensures safety by assuring that all linen closets are kept locked at all times.
- Keeps supervisor fully informed of all problems or matters of significance.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working environment.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Attends work as scheduled.
- Follows hotel’s dress and grooming standards.
- Minimizes safety hazards by following all safety rules and procedures.
- At all times, projects a favorable image of Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel to the public.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k: in accordance with Hotel Policy (6% employer match)
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Employee Daily Meals
- 24/7 On-call nurse
- We follow COVID-19 regulations per the CDC
- On site security
- Pushing/Pulling: Average weight 50lbs constantly
- Lifting/Carrying: Average weight 50lbs constantly
- Standing/Walking: Constantly
- Kneeling/Crawling: Occasionally. Completing tasks throughout the hotel
- Reaching: Constantly
Luxe Hotels is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Luxe Hotels:
The Luxe independent hotel group is a privately held company, headquartered in Los Angeles, California, boasting a portfolio of luxurious boutique hotels, resorts and inns located around the world.
Although Luxe is the brand name of our Hotels, “Luxe” is really an experience, built around ideals of timeless hospitality, innovative services and unexpected solutions. Luxe hotels are like home, only better. At Luxe, we go beyond service and strive to relate to our guests. Every person that enters our hotel brings something new and different – a unique journey and experience. Our job is to recognize and respect that journey in every interaction. Every person truly is an entire world!
With this in mind, we seek employees who share our values and who desire to deliver a gracious guest experience with sincere commitment. We accomplish this by making our guests feel cared-for and known, when they stay or dine with us. Their preferences are considered; their expectations are constantly exceeded. Meeting their needs is only the beginning of what we do to make them feel like they belong.
This is a full time position