A boutique retreat in the heart of Los Angeles, Luxe Sunset Boulevard hotel provides an oasis of elegance and style by welcoming guests to one of the most distinguished addresses in all of California.
Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel is a stunning property at the crossroads of Brentwood and Bel-Air. Located within minutes of UCLA, the Getty Museum, and Skirball Cultural Center, our convenient location makes it easy to access the best of LA.
Maximize customer satisfaction by providing neat and clean customer rooms in accordance with the standards of Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel.
Areas of Accountability:
- Meets and exceeds customer and team member expectations by providing excellent service and teamwork.
- Communicates effectively with supervisors.
- Handles difficult situations effectively.
- Insures customer satisfaction by cleaning rooms according to operational policies and standards.
- Removes soiled bed and bath linens and replaces with clean linens.
- Removes accumulated trash and debris from room.
- Cleans bathroom area.
- Dusts all surfaces.
- Replenishes promotional materials and literature.
- Replenishes room amenities.
- Vacuums rooms.
- Reports unusual circumstances to Housekeeping Department.
- Reports maintenance requests and replacement orders.
- Turns in articles left in rooms to Housekeeping office for “Lost and Found” processing.
- Leaves all customers belongings in stay over rooms unless they have been discarded in the trash.
- Before making bed, dusts the hanging pictures over the bed.
- Does not place stained linen or pillowcases on the bed.
- After the bed is made, makes sure that the bedspread is clean, if it is dirty, reports it to the supervisor who will get a clean comforter.
- Dusts all light bulbs, lampshades, telephone, window ledges, drawers, desks and legs, luggage bench, air conditioner vents, and top of television.
- Wipes off any smudges on the window.
- Before vacuuming, uses toy broom to clean in between the beds and around the ledges.
- Newspapers are not left in hallways; they are to be placed in trash bag.
- Keep linen closet tidy when removing linen.
- Calls Housekeeping office when cart is full of trash.
- Do not leave amenities: shampoo, conditioner, lotion, bath gel, or soap anywhere outside of attendants possession.
- Cart must be cleaned before leaving for the day, no trash, fruit, or lost and found items should be left on the cart.
- Maximizes job efficiency and a neat and orderly appearance by maintaining supply card and vacuum cleaner.
- Insures quality and quantity of the contents of the linen closet by organizing and cleaning it.
- Insures safety and maximum security.
- Keeps supervisor fully informed of all problems or matters of significance.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working environment.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Attends work as scheduled.
- Follows hotel’s dress and grooming standards.
- Minimizes safety hazards by following all safety rules and procedures.
- At all times, projects a favorable image of Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel to the public.
- Pushing/Pulling: Average weight 60lbs constantly
- Lifting/Carrying: Average weight 60lbs constantly
- Standing/Walking: Constantly. Standing/walking the majority of scheduled shift
- Kneeling/Crawling: Constantly. Completing tasks throughout the hotel
- Reaching: Constantly
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- FSA Medical
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- 401(K) Plan
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Employee Dry Cleaning
- Employee Meal and Parking
About Luxe Hotels
The Luxe independent hotel group is a privately held company, headquartered in Los Angeles, California, boasting a portfolio of luxurious boutique hotels, resorts and inns located around the world.
Although Luxe is the brand name of our Hotels, “Luxe” is really an experience, built around ideals of timeless hospitality, innovative services and unexpected solutions. Luxe hotels are like home, only better. At Luxe, we go beyond service and strive to relate to our guests. Every person that enters our hotel brings something new and different – a unique journey and experience. Our job is to recognize and respect that journey in every interaction. Every person truly is an entire world!
With this in mind, we seek employees who share our values and who desire to deliver a gracious guest experience with sincere commitment. We accomplish this by making our guests feel cared-for and known, when they stay or dine with us. Their preferences are considered; their expectations are constantly exceeded. Meeting their needs is only the beginning of what we do to make them feel like they belong.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position