Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel is a AAA Four Diamond hotel! We are the ONLY AAA Four Diamond hotel in our competitive set and the only one near Brentwood and Bel-Air.
The Luxe Sunset Blvd Hotel is currently looking to add a Housekeeping House Attendant to our team. When you join the Luxe family, you are joining a world of possibility!
A boutique retreat in the heart of Los Angeles, Luxe Sunset Boulevard hotel provides an oasis of elegance and style by welcoming guests to one of the most distinguished addresses in all of California.
Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel is a stunning property at the crossroads of Brentwood and Bel-Air. Located within minutes of UCLA, the Getty Museum, and Skirball Cultural Center, our convenient location makes it easy to access the best of LA.
This is an exciting opportunity for a team player with a passion for details and cleanliness. The House Attendant is responsible for assisting the housekeeping team by stripping beds, hauling linen and trash, replenishing supplies, cleaning carpets and floors, and various other projects. This position works closely with Housekeeping Supervisors and Front Office staff to ensure a comfortable and superior guest experience.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Maintains the hotel rooms and building to ensure a safe and clean experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors.
- Sets up cleaning cart with supplies. Maintains carts and store rooms in a clean and orderly fashion to enhance efficiency and ease of cleaning rooms.
- Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in rooms, public areas, and hallways.
- Washes shower walls and tub, cleans toilets and stall walls. Wipes exposed pipes, cleans mirrors, sinks and walls in order to have clean and sanitary guest and public restrooms.
- Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities and restocks literature that has been removed by previous guest, or soiled or torn, to ensure adequate supply for arriving guests.
- Washes all hard floor and wall areas (tile) by hand to remove dirt and soiled areas. Removes any mildew or mold issues in grout with cleaner.
- Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings.
- Strips bed of all linens and remakes with fresh linens.
- Checks any closets for cleanliness, wiping closet door, handle and overhead shelves and restocking the guest room supplies (e.g. hangers, extra blankets, extra pillows).
- Vacuums rooms, public areas, and hallways. Empties and replaces vacuum bags as needed.
- Inspects door and window locks to ensure they are in working order and immediately alerts management to an unsecured or unsafe situation for the safety of guests and employees.
- Checks lights and TV (with remotes) to ensure all are in working order.
- Checks under beds, behind night stands and dressers, for hidden trash.
- Follows all procedures for cleaning rooms that are stay overs, not to touch any guest belongings.
- Notes on assigned cleaning chart any Do Not Disturbs, or special guest requests.
- Informs management of any maintenance issues, such as slow drains, clogged drains, toilets running, sink faucets not shutting off or dripping, broken items in the room, damage to any furniture.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful, and courteous demeanor at all times, with both guests and associates. Exemplifies heroic hospitality!
- Ability to push / pull 60 pounds regularly
- 1 year janitorial, housekeeping or related experience
- Reliable transportation
- Scheduling flexibility
- Must speak fluent English and Spanish is a plus, other languages preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- FSA Medical
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- 401(K) Plan
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Employee Dry Cleaning
- Employee Meal and Parking
Luxe Hotels is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Luxe Hotels
The Luxe independent hotel group is a privately held company, headquartered in Los Angeles, California, boasting a portfolio of luxurious boutique hotels, resorts and inns located around the world.
Although Luxe is the brand name of our Hotels, “Luxe” is really an experience, built around ideals of timeless hospitality, innovative services and unexpected solutions. Luxe hotels are like home, only better. At Luxe, we go beyond service and strive to relate to our guests. Every person that enters our hotel brings something new and different – a unique journey and experience. Our job is to recognize and respect that journey in every interaction. Every person truly is an entire world!
With this in mind, we seek employees who share our values and who desire to deliver a gracious guest experience with sincere commitment. We accomplish this by making our guests feel cared-for and known, when they stay or dine with us. Their preferences are considered; their expectations are constantly exceeded. Meeting their needs is only the beginning of what we do to make them feel like they belong.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position