Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel is a AAA Four Diamond hotel! We are the ONLY AAA Four Diamond hotel in our competitive set and the only one near Brentwood and Bel-Air.
The Luxe Sunset Blvd Hotel is currently looking to add a Housekeeping Public Areas Attendant to our team. When you join the Luxe family, you are joining a world of possibility!
A boutique retreat in the heart of Los Angeles, Luxe Sunset Boulevard hotel provides an oasis of elegance and style by welcoming guests to one of the most distinguished addresses in all of California.
Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel is a stunning property at the crossroads of Brentwood and Bel-Air. Located within minutes of UCLA, the Getty Museum, and Skirball Cultural Center, our convenient location makes it easy to access the best of LA.
Contribute to an attractive and clean hotel in accordance with the standards of Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel by providing public space cleaning of floors, hallways and service areas.
Areas of Accountability:
- Meets and exceeds customer and team member expectations by providing excellent service and teamwork.
- Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers, and supervisor.
- Handles difficult situations/guest complaints effectively and efficiently.
- Maintains the overall cleanliness of the hotel’s public space by cleaning all assigned areas thoroughly on a daily basis.
- Cleans public areas including: floors, elevator, lobby, stairwells, bathrooms, sitting areas, ice machine areas, fitness center, business center, inspect show rooms, bathrooms, offices, garage and check plants.
- Completes work projects as assigned by supervisor and management.
- Clean and polish floors, windows, mirrors and ice machines.
- Vacuum and remove gum spots from carpet as needed.
- Removes all litter from public areas.
- Dusts all areas thoroughly.
- Use hotel chemicals as necessary to clean assigned areas to standard.
- Maximize job efficiently and orderly appearance by maintaining supply cart.
- Insures rapid maintenance and repair of hotel equipment by reporting all maintenance requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Turns in articles found in public areas for “Lost and Found” processing.
- Keeps supervisor fully informed of all problems or matters of significance.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working environment.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Attends work as scheduled.
- Follows hotel’s dress and grooming standards.
- Minimizes safety hazards by following all safety rules and procedures.
- At all times, projects a favorable image of Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel to the public.
- Pushing/Pulling: Average weight 60lbs constantly
- Lifting/Carrying: Average weight 60lbs constantly
- Standing/Walking: Constantly. Standing/walking the majority of scheduled shift
- Kneeling/Crawling: Constantly. Completing tasks throughout the hotel
- Reaching: Constantly
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- FSA Medical
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- 401(K) Plan
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Employee Dry Cleaning
- Employee Meal and Parking
Luxe Hotels is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Luxe Hotels:
The Luxe independent hotel group is a privately held company, headquartered in Los Angeles, California, boasting a portfolio of luxurious boutique hotels, resorts and inns located around the world.
Although Luxe is the brand name of our Hotels, “Luxe” is really an experience, built around ideals of timeless hospitality, innovative services and unexpected solutions. Luxe hotels are like home, only better. At Luxe, we go beyond service and strive to relate to our guests. Every person that enters our hotel brings something new and different – a unique journey and experience. Our job is to recognize and respect that journey in every interaction. Every person truly is an entire world!
With this in mind, we seek employees who share our values and who desire to deliver a gracious guest experience with sincere commitment. We accomplish this by making our guests feel cared-for and known, when they stay or dine with us. Their preferences are considered; their expectations are constantly exceeded. Meeting their needs is only the beginning of what we do to make them feel like they belong.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at LUXE Hotels