Stange Law Firm has an immediate opening for a professional, responsible, and outgoing person to work as a part-time Client Intake Assistant.
The hours are between 9 am-5 pm Monday-Friday. The position is for up to 29 hours/week.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Oversees and/or communicates with potential clients, by phone, e-mail, and through the online chat feature.
- Promptly takes and responds to potential client inquiries and follows up with potential clients who do not hire the firm at the first initial consultation.
- Coordinates and schedules potential client appointments for attorneys at the Firm and notifies the attorney of the same.
- Confirms potential client appointments the day prior to each appointment.
- Ensures that maps and/or directions are provided to potential clients of the Firm for scheduled appointments.
- Obtains the name of the opposing party prior to potential client appointments in coordination with the Client Intake Director, Director of Administration, and Partners and ensures a conflict check is performed prior to each initial consultation.
Our Ideal Candidate will possess:
- High School degree or equivalent
- Proficient in PC Programs
- Moderate typing skills (45 wpm)
- Excellent verbal / telephone and written communication skills
- Excellent attendance/punctuality
- Law firm experience a plus
Stange Law Firm, PC has offices in Missouri, Illinois, and Kansas. LawFirm500 ranks Stange Law Firm as the fastest-growing law firm in the country. Attorneys at the firm have received awards from organizations such as Super Lawyers, the National Trial Lawyers, the National Academy of Family Lawyers, and many more. Attorneys at the firm also speak at Continuing Legal Education Seminars for organizations such as the Missouri Bar, National Business Institute, MyLawCLE, and many more.
For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com.
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs