Stange Law Firm has an immediate opening for a professional, responsible, and outgoing person to work as a part-time Client Care Assistant.
The office hours are between 9 am-5 pm Monday-Friday. The position is for up to 29 hours/week.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Communicate with clients about concerns regarding attorney and Firm practices
- Provide customer service, establishing and maintaining and developing an excellent working rapport with current clients
- Serve as a liaison between unhappy clients and the Firm and work to fully understand client complaints in a caring manner for possible resolution, while explaining the firm's policies and procedures and maintaining boundaries
- Communicate with current clients by phone and email
Our Ideal Candidate will possess:
- High School degree or equivalent
- Proficient in PC Programs
- Moderate typing skills (45 wpm)
- Excellent verbal / telephone and written communication skills
- Excellent attendance/punctuality
- Law firm experience a plus
Stange Law Firm, PC has offices in Missouri, Illinois, and Kansas. LawFirm500 ranks Stange Law Firm as the fastest-growing law firm in the country. Attorneys at the firm have received awards from organizations such as Super Lawyers, the National Trial Lawyers, the National Academy of Family Lawyers, and many more. Attorneys at the firm also speak at Continuing Legal Education Seminars for organizations such as the Missouri Bar, National Business Institute, MyLawCLE, and many more.
For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com.
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs