Stange Law Firm, PC is accepting resumes only for a professional, responsible, and outgoing person to work as a part-time Receptionist.
The hours are between 9 am- 5 pm Monday-Friday. The position is for up to 29 hours/week.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Greet everyone who enters the office.
- Receive and route telephone calls to those in the office.
- Take client payments.
- Assist with other special projects as assigned.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- High School degree or equivalent
- Basic PC skills
- Moderate typing skills (35 wpm)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attendance/punctuality
- Law firm experience is a plus
Stange Law Firm, PC has offices in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, and Oklahoma. LawFirm500 ranks Stange Law Firm as one of the fastest-growing law firms in the country. Attorneys at the firm have received awards from organizations such as Super Lawyers, the National Trial Lawyers, the National Academy of Family Lawyers, and many more.
For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com.
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs