Stange Law Firm, PC is accepting resumes only for a dynamic and highly motivated Finance Assistant for the Firm's headquarters office in Clayton, Missouri.
This position offers a competitive starting salary, outstanding benefits package, employer-matched 401K after one year, paid time off, and other benefits.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Compute balance sheet and cash flow projections
- Provide complex financial analysis support to the Finance Director
- Perform business and financial analysis of potential new satellite offices and projects
- Review business opportunity, rationale, and pricing
- Support functional reporting requirements and drive continued improvements in automating reporting and analysis
- Work closely with the Finance Director
- Reconcile and analyze assigned balance sheet accounts
- Prepare year-end audit support
- Assist with special projects and budgeting
Our Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- 1-3 years finance experience preferred
- Finance or related degree preferred
- Leadership experience preferred, but not required
- Strong business and analytical skills
Stange Law Firm, PC has offices in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, and Oklahoma. LawFirm500 ranks Stange Law Firm as one of the fastest-growing law firms in the country. Attorneys at the firm have received awards from organizations such as Super Lawyers, the National Trial Lawyers, the National Academy of Family Lawyers and many more. Attorneys at the firm also speak at Continuing Legal Education Seminars for organizations such as the Missouri Bar, National Business Institute, MyLawCLE, and many more.
For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs