WHY THIS JOB EXISTS
To serve the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by working with a collaborative hotel team that takes pride in excellence and is a great steward of our culture, in accordance with the high-quality standards and objectives established by the company while ensuring the highest customer experience for the guests.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Mayflower Inn & Spa colleagues always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Greet and respond in a professional and courteous manner to arriving, departing and in-house guest by providing accurate and timely information and services;
- Provide guest transportation as required by the hotel's standard operating procedures and driving the Company car and/or Golf Cart;
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of the Company car and Golf Cart;
- Provide information and assist staff in recommending area restaurants, theaters, community events, activities, etc. to ensure optimum guest satisfaction;
- Resolve guest complaints and report guest issues immediately to guest services manager;
- Maintain organization of the bell closet, oversee the receiving and shipping of all guest packages;
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of the front entrance and lobby areas;
- Inspect all parking areas including the hotel valet area and employee lot to ensure proper parking procedures are being followed;
- Assist with making arrangements for group parking when requested by sales
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the General Manager
- Extensive experience in a similar position in a luxury boutique hotel.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and customer oriented.
- Appearance must be clean and professional with a cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, according to departmental and operational needs.
Department: Front Desk, Executive
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position