WHY THIS JOB EXISTS
To serve the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by being committed to providing outstanding customer service every day. This position is from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM only.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Mayflower Inn & Spa colleagues always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Acknowledges and greets guests in public spaces with a warm, friendly greeting.
- Tidying of guest rooms including; turndown of the bed, picking up bedroom and bathroom, bathroom cleaning, trash removal, and disposal and anything else that the guest requires
- Ensures that towels and amenities are replenished
- Perform duties as requested by your supervisor
- Respond to guests’ requests in a courteous and prompt manner
- Follow safe operational procedures in regards to using cleaning chemicals
- Housekeeping and customer service experience required
- Able to work on a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, according to department needs.
- Must be able to stand for at least 8 hours and be able to lift up, push, and pull at least 35 pounds.
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position