WHY THIS JOB EXISTS
To serve the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by ensuring that all aspects of the guest experience are perfect.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Mayflower Inn & Spa colleagues always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Provide constant guidance during Pilates sessions, correcting technique if needed
- Provide confident instruction for clients to learn and safely follow.
- Offer alternatives during sessions to accommodate different levels of fitness.
- Must be certified by an accredited organization, to teach advanced Pilates fitness Reformer sessions.
- Minimum of two years Pilates instructing. Preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Preferred.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, customer service environment. Preferred.
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
Department: Spa Therapist
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position