WHY THIS JOB EXISTS
To serve the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Mayflower Inn & Spa colleagues always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Clean assigned guest rooms in accordance with Mayflower Inn & Spa / Forbes.
- Ensure that linen, towels, room supplies, and amenities are replenished and nicely arranged.
- Clean common areas, including but not limited to; hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Report maintenance issues to Executive Housekeeper in a timely and effective manner.
- Perform quality cleaning to meet the required standards within set time limits.
- Follow the operational procedures in regards to the use of cleaning chemicals.
- Respond to Guests’ requests in a courteous and prompt manner.
- One-year Housekeeping experience in a luxury hotel. Preferred.
- Conversational English is a must. Spanish is an advantage.
- Appearance must be clean and professional.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, according to department needs.
- Must be able to stand for at least 8 hours and be able to lift up, push, and pull at least 35 pounds.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position