Company & Property Description
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
Join our team as a Housekeeper for the Mayflower Inn & Spa, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by ensuring outstanding experiences at all times.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Clean assigned guest rooms in accordance with Mayflower Inn & Spa / Forbes.
- Ensure that linen, towels, room supplies, and amenities are replenished and nicely arranged.
- Clean common areas, including but not limited to; hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Report maintenance issues to Executive Housekeeper in a timely and effective manner.
- Perform quality cleaning to meet the required standards within set time limits.
- Follow the operational procedures in regards to the use of cleaning chemicals.
- Respond to Guests’ requests in a courteous and prompt manner.
- One-year Housekeeping experience in a luxury hotel. Preferred.
- Conversational English is a must. Spanish is an advantage.
- Appearance must be clean and professional.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, according to department needs.
- Must be able to stand for at least 8 hours and be able to lift up, push, and pull at least 35 pounds.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If that philosophy resonates with you and you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position