WHY THIS JOB EXISTS
To serve the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by ensuring that all aspects of the guest experience are perfect.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Mayflower Inn & Spa colleagues always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Welcome and greet guests, ensuring a prompt and courteous service is always provided and is in line with the Spa quality and service standards
- Provide general spa orientation to guests upon arrivals, such as the location and use of locker rooms, lounge areas and hospitality stations
- Maintain eye contact and recognize guests and spa members while using their name as a sign of recognition.
- Issue spa lockers, robes, and slippers to guests
- Offer guests amenities such as water, tea, fruit or snacks
- Answer questions about general property information and amenities
- Stock towels, linens, supplies, and amenities in the locker room, lounge areas, and hospitality stations
- Secure supplies and equipment and keep an accurate inventory list
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized spa environment through consistent monitoring of the locker/facility areas
- Dispose of trash and dirty linens in the proper area
- Transfer daily package deliveries from the Main Inn to the Spa
- Review guest appointments/schedules and be mindful of their movements to service as discreetly as possible
- Handle guest questions and concerns professionally, courteously and promptly
- Attend all required meetings and training sessions
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment
- Report maintenance issues to the Spa Director in a timely and effective manner
- Assist all areas of spa operation, as requested by management
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Preferred.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, customer service environment. Preferred.
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Strong organizational skills.
Department: Spa Housekeeping
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position