Company & Property Description
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
Join our team as a Cook I for the Mayflower Inn & Spa, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by ensuring outstanding dining at all times.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Prepare food of consistent quality following recipe cards according to portion standards, within the specific time frame, per check from servers.
- Use safe food handling procedures and maintain a safe working environment by using proper food handling skills and food safety guidelines
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis including weekends and Holidays according to department needs.
- Ensure Quality at all times by ensuring that the recipe guides are followed and that all the dishes are consistent.
- Give Positive feedback and be positive to all members of the team
- Minimum of 3-years experience in food service/hospitality.
- Culinary Certificate or Degree preferred.
- ServSafe Certification is necessary.
- Professional appearance and manner, good character to work in a fast-paced team. Positive, honest and energetic work ethic.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English and to read the recipe cards.
- Must be able to stand for at least 8 hours and be able to lift up, push, and pull at least 50 pounds.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If that philosophy resonates with you and you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Department: Food & Beverage Back of House
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position