Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked tropical fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
Join our team as an Esthetician, Hair Dresser, and Nail Tech for the Mayflower Inn & Spa, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by ensuring outstanding treatments at all times.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done Within the Auberge family, our leaders our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Prepare treatment room to client specifications while also adhering to Mayflower Inn & Spa / Forbes service standards
- Greet guest warmly and escort guests to and from treatment rooms and attend to any immediate needs throughout the Spa visit
- Perform prep work and properly clean and restock room as required
- Ensure guest comfort and safety throughout the treatment
- Discuss nail services and treatments with guests
- Remove pre-existing nail polish
- Exfoliate and remove rough skin from the hands and feet
- Clean and trim nails
- Provide massage for the hands, feet, arms, and legs
- Maintain professional ethics while ensuring personalized service is provided to each guest so they feel their needs are met
- Maintain work area with necessary supplies. Ensure the room is immaculate at all times (tables draped, counters and products clean) as well as cleanliness of all other spa areas including locker rooms.
- Assist fellow associates with daily operations to support healthy teamwork and contribute to the success of the spa
- Assist fellow associates with coverage of shifts in order to promote teamwork.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention including guest complaints or misconduct
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions, and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available
- Follow all protocols and procedures of treatments
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa. Keeping personal certifications up to date without Management prompting.
- Minimum of two years’ experience as an Esthetician
- Prior experience as a Nail Technician, Manicurist, or Pedicurist
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, according to department needs
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If that philosophy resonates with you and you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Mayflower Inn & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Mayflower Inn & Spa provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mayflower Inn & Spa complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Department: Spa Therapist
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position