Company & Property Description
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
As a Restaurant Manager, you will lead the service components of the Food and Beverage operations in accordance with company standards to ensure 100% guest satisfaction while delivering a personalized experience. In addition to service operations, you will assist in day to day administrative tasks pertaining to the operations of the department.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of the Auberge Resorts Collection Foundations and Service Standards.
- Be able to provide a warm, genuine and comfortable experience for all guests in our restaurants and hotel.
- Maintain complete knowledge, comply with and lead the F&B Team in all departmental policies, service procedures and standards.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Liaise with all departments to ensure clear and concise communication on all reports, functions and guest notes for the day.
- Monitor and ensure that all aspects of service conform to departmental standards. Notify respective personnel for problems to be corrected.
- Handle any guest incidents ensuring 100% guest satisfaction. Record and distribute all GIR reports following up on any incidents.
- Hospitality Certificate or Degree. Preferred.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of Restaurant Management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If that philosophy resonates with you and you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Mayflower Inn & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Mayflower Inn & Spa provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mayflower Inn & Spa complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Department: Food & Beverage Front of House
This is a management position
This is a management positions position