Company & Property Description
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
Join our team as the Sales and Marketing Coordinator for the Mayflower Inn & Spa, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by providing administrative support to our Sales and Marketing organization.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their fellow team members. The key responsibilities for this position are:
- Answer questions about a hotel's event options over the phone or via e-mail
- Give tours of the facilities to potential customers
- Present information about service options (AV, banquet set-up, event design) based on the sales team translating guest expectations to delivery options
- Prepare and detail all events, BEOs, and resumes
- Work with outside vendors as directed by the sales team
- Assist operations teams with execution when necessary
- Liaise between third-party service providers and hotel departments
- Follow-up with guest after the event about satisfaction and consideration of booking future dates
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other team members and departments
- Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly
- Use of excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Editing skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly and with confidence with guests and team members at all levels
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced working environment, responding well to pressure without compromising the quality of work.
- Demonstrated ability to continuously improve methods, approaches, and procedures with a commitment to continuous learning.
- Ability to remain flexible with work assignments
- Ability to work flexible hours, including some weekends
- Prior experience in or knowledge of the hospitality industry is preferred.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If that philosophy resonates with you and you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Mayflower Inn & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Mayflower Inn & Spa provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mayflower Inn & Spa complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training