Company & Property Description
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
Join our team as a Barista for the Mayflower Inn and Spa, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by ensuring guest satisfaction through excellent beverages and food.
- Provides excellent customer service to all guests
- Able to work under pressure and maintains a calm demeanor at all times
- Maintains the store and anticipates the customer’s needs
- Someone who always arrives at their shift on time and maintains a consistent attendance
- Able to work flexible hours that include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and possible holidays.
- Is a great multi-tasker and able to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
- Prepares beverages
- Strong communication skills.
- Works well under pressure.
- Strong planning skills.
- Ability to Multitask.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Customer service and restaurant experience.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If that philosophy resonates with you and you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Mayflower Inn & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Mayflower Inn & Spa provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mayflower Inn & Spa complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Department: Food & Beverage Front of House
This is a non-management position
This is a hourly positions position