Company & Property Description
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
Join our team as a Server for the Mayflower Inn & Spa, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by ensuring outstanding experiences at all times.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Assisting guests in the dining experience, taking orders and delivering requested items in an efficient and timely manner.
- Relate with guests about needs, satisfaction with the beverage and drinks, ensuring a consistently caring and high-quality service.
- Comply with Mayflower Inn & Spa / Forbes standards in use within the Restaurant outlets.
- Contribute to improving the F&B sales revenues by being knowledgeable about all menu items.
- Use safe food handling procedures and maintain a safe working environment by using proper food-handling skills and food safety guidelines.
- Hospitality Certificate or Degree. Preferred.
- A minimum of one-year of experience in the foodservice/hospitality industry.
- Good knowledge of food and wine is appreciated.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If that philosophy resonates with you and you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Mayflower Inn & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Mayflower Inn & Spa provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mayflower Inn & Spa complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Department: Food & Beverage Front of House
This is a non-management position
This is a hourly positions position
Visit Careers at Mayflower Inn & Spa