- Ensure the smooth execution and delivery of all IRD functions.
- Responsible for short and long term planning and day-to-day operations of In Room Dining areas.
- Assist F&B Senior Manager in all phases of In Room Dining operations. Responsible for complete IRD operations in absence of manager.
- Work effectively with the kitchen staff and IRD team to ensure that department is successful.
- Ensures accuracy and posts final room charges.
- Ensures attendance of IRD staff and is aware of all details of the house/menu for IRD.
- Establishing departmental goals, quality/service control measures and structure for continuous improvement with set dates, accountabilities and targets to monitor progress.
- Providing hands on guidance, support, direction, coaching, and mentoring to departmental employees.
- Conducting and providing approval on all IRD staff performance and wage reviews.
- Holding regular departmental staff meetings including regular one on one's; troubleshooting and managing conflict. Actively participating in the development and promotion of IRD that recognize, reward and celebrate successes
- Directly supervises department managers with responsibility for hiring, training, employee development, scheduling, discipline, rewards/recognition, performance reviews, payroll, and initiating pay increases.
- Represent the hotel professionally by participating in community and industry organizations/events.
- Embrace and model the culture and core values by actively participating in trainings, learning opportunities and other related associate programs.
- Communicate with associates, management, clients, owners and others in a courteous and professional manner, and in accordance with our standards.
- Additional duties as necessary and assigned.
We offer competitive wages, training and career development. Benefit packages include medical and dental coverage, vision, flexible spending account, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, lifestyle perks, and a great working environment.
About Madeline Hotel:
Madeline Hotel and Residences, Auberge Resorts Collection is the premier resort in Telluride, one of the most desirable year-round destinations for authentic adventure. Ideally situated in the heart of Mountain Village, this stunning alpine resort sits mid-mountain overlooking the historic town of Telluride. The 83-room and 71-residence hotel has on its doorstep the world-famous Telluride Ski Resort, along with year-round recreation, shopping and festivals and offers easy gondola access to Telluride and the valley below. Surrounded on three sides by the dramatic 14,000-foot peaks of the San Juan Mountains, Madeline welcomes guests as well as locals.
About Auberge Resorts Collection:
Auberge Resorts is a collection of exceptional hotels, resorts, and private clubs, each with a unique personality that assures a memorable guest experience. Property accolades include Michelin Star, Forbes 5 Star and Relais & Chateaux. With ten distinctive properties in pristine locations including Napa Valley, Cabo San Lucas, Aspen, Fiji, and Costa Rica, Auberge Resorts offers handcrafted careers to exceptional professionals with a heart for hospitality and a passion for joy and happiness.
Auberge Resorts Collection provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts Collection complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs