Spa Concierge is responsible for working with the spa team to ensure all procedures and protocols are followed, and all information is communicated accurately. The Spa Concierge works closely on shift with the team to greet guests, schedule spa appointments, assist guests in the boutique, and ensure guest service standards are consistently being met or exceeded.
- Spa Concierge is responsible for the reception area at spa and salon. Includes the greeting of all guests, answering phone calls, assisting guests with questions regarding spa services and products, booking all appointments, checking the guest into the computer system and charging for services performed. They must also be responsible for the sale and service of all retail products to guests. They are responsible for maintaining the retail area of the spa in a clean and orderly manner. This person should be knowledgeable of the features and benefits of all retail offerings, product sales and promotions. They must understand how effectively recommend products to meet the needs of our guests. This person must possess excellent communication skills with guests as well as providers, and have the ability to balance appointment book.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Be on time for your shift.
- Properly open and close spa and or salon each day according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Accurately book, change and cancel appointments while adhering to the standards.
- Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves spa facilities, utilizing standards.
- Provide detailed descriptions of spa treatments, packages, services, facility features, and hours of operation.
- Actively promote and provide detailed descriptions of retail products, sales, and special promotions.
- Assist guests with appropriate retail selections.
- Handle product inquires and returns professionally and courteously, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
We offer competitive wages, training and career development. Benefit packages include medical and dental coverage, vision, flexible spending account, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, lifestyle perks, and a great working environment.
About Madeline Hotel:
Madeline Hotel and Residences, Auberge Resorts Collection is the premier resort in Telluride, one of the most desirable year-round destinations for authentic adventure. Ideally situated in the heart of Mountain Village, this stunning alpine resort sits mid-mountain overlooking the historic town of Telluride. The 83-room and 71-residence hotel has on its doorstep the world-famous Telluride Ski Resort, along with year-round recreation, shopping and festivals and offers easy gondola access to Telluride and the valley below. Surrounded on three sides by the dramatic 14,000-foot peaks of the San Juan Mountains, Madeline welcomes guests as well as locals.
About Auberge Resorts Collection:
Auberge Resorts is a collection of exceptional hotels, resorts, and private clubs, each with a unique personality that assures a memorable guest experience. Property accolades include Michelin Star, Forbes 5 Star and Relais & Chateaux. With ten distinctive properties in pristine locations including Napa Valley, Cabo San Lucas, Aspen, Fiji, and Costa Rica, Auberge Resorts offers handcrafted careers to exceptional professionals with a heart for hospitality and a passion for joy and happiness.
Auberge Resorts Collection provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts Collection complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs