Take beverage and food orders, retrieve and serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and ordered food to guests’ location according to resort specifications, courteously and efficiently. Assist in the maintenance of the function areas and equipment at all time and according to function.
- Maintaining knowledge of use and care of all equipment and utensils.
- Maintaining knowledge of all venues and different event types accommodated at Madeline Hotel & Residences.
- Maintaining knowledge of current BEO: Event name and occasion, VIP guest name, time lines and location, menu and beverage, entertainment and special requests.
- Maintain knowledge of all liquor brands, beers, and non-alcoholic selections, correct glassware and garnishes for each event.
- Maintain profound knowledge of all menu items; preparation method, ingredients and quality standards of taste, appearance, texture, serving temperature, garnish and method of presentation. Knowledge of dietary restrictions of served dishes.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and strictly abide by state liquor regulations, particularly those prohibiting service to minors, and intoxicated persons.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
- Maintain complete knowledge and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures.
- Complete set up according to pre event sheet and pre shift assignments.
- Organize assigned station and ensure readiness prior to guest arrival.
- Retrieve all beverages from your station and serve to guests according to departmental standards and BEO.
- Open and serve wine/champagne bottles.
- Make all varieties of coffee.
- Serve and clear all food courses and non-alcoholic beverage items to the guests.
- Understand and anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Be familiar with all resort services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned station and service area.
- Guide the activities of the assigned assistant server, buss person and food runner to ensure optimum service to the guest.
- Remove soiled wares from tables as assigned and transport to dishwashing area or breakdown area.
- Promptly crumb tables after main course is removed.
- Adhere to payment, cash handling and credit policies and procedures.
- Extend appreciation for guests’ patronage.
- Clean and reset venue after guest departs according to event calendar.
- Complete breakdown duties as assigned.
- Participate in and support hotel and company efforts towards sustainability and environmental initiatives as part of the Planet Auberge program.
We offer competitive wages, training and career development. Benefit packages include medical and dental coverage, vision, flexible spending account, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, lifestyle perks, and a great working environment.
About Madeline Hotel:
Madeline Hotel and Residences, Auberge Resorts Collection is the premier resort in Telluride, one of the most desirable year-round destinations for authentic adventure. Ideally situated in the heart of Mountain Village, this stunning alpine resort sits mid-mountain overlooking the historic town of Telluride. The 83-room and 71-residence hotel has on its doorstep the world-famous Telluride Ski Resort, along with year-round recreation, shopping and festivals and offers easy gondola access to Telluride and the valley below. Surrounded on three sides by the dramatic 14,000-foot peaks of the San Juan Mountains, Madeline welcomes guests as well as locals.
About Auberge Resorts Collection:
Auberge Resorts is a collection of exceptional hotels, resorts, and private clubs, each with a unique personality that assures a memorable guest experience. Property accolades include Michelin Star, Forbes 5 Star and Relais & Chateaux. With ten distinctive properties in pristine locations including Napa Valley, Cabo San Lucas, Aspen, Fiji, and Costa Rica, Auberge Resorts offers handcrafted careers to exceptional professionals with a heart for hospitality and a passion for joy and happiness.
Auberge Resorts Collection provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts Collection complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs