Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked tropical fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
Join our team as a Resort Sales and Event Coordinator for the Madeline Hotel, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by exceeding the expectations of our group attendees and planners by ensuring accurate and detailed entry of group bookings, turnover, rooming lists, group and leisure reporting, billing, amenity coordination and communicating with various departments.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done Within the Auberge family, our leaders our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Execute contract turnovers (ensuring all contract details are noted in Delphi and the PMS)
- Enter rooming lists accurately and with detailed notes and proper billing.
- Provide recommendation & prepare addendums when needed.
- Assist in preparations for site inspections
- Runs GRC reports, pace reports, forecasting reports, prospecting reports and distributes accordingly
- Acts as the gatekeeper for all sales contracts, ensuring all details & deposit schedules are correct
- Works with the group sales managers to turn contracts definite
- Runs Market Data reports as needed
- Facilitate weekly GRC pickup meeting with the revenue management team to ensure optimization of hotels
- Process Group and Event Deposits and issue receipts to clients as needed
- Assist VIP reservations as needed
- Send early bird promotion emails to wholesale contacts
- Attend Pre-Cons if requested by the manager
- Keep current with all communication and hotel information
- Ensure appropriate guest follow up takes place in a timely and proper fashion, in accordance with the standard operating procedures
- Answer incoming reservations calls or follow up with reservation lead calls when needed
- Assist in maximizing hotel room revenue and occupancy numbers
- Adhere to the company dress code
- Participate in department meetings as scheduled.
- Maintain a flexible schedule, and be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as requested.
- Must be a cultural ambassador and participate positively in a sales team environment.
- Provide lateral service to other departments, as needed
- Distribute BEOs, BEO changes
- Provide marketing assistance with distribution of collateral
- All other duties as assigned
- Strong computer skills
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office software suite
- Basic Delphi knowledge
- Understanding of Property Management systems, such as Opera and HMS
- Must be able to type 35 wpm
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions and multitask
- Ability to use office equipment in an effective and efficient manner
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If that philosophy resonates with you and you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Mayflower Inn & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Mayflower Inn & Spa provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mayflower Inn & Spa complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We offer competitive wages, training and career development. Benefit packages include medical and dental coverage, vision, flexible spending account, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, lifestyle perks, and a great working environment.
About Madeline Hotel:
Madeline Hotel and Residences, Auberge Resorts Collection is the premier resort in Telluride, one of the most desirable year-round destinations for authentic adventure. Ideally situated in the heart of Mountain Village, this stunning alpine resort sits mid-mountain overlooking the historic town of Telluride. The 83-room and 71-residence hotel has on its doorstep the world-famous Telluride Ski Resort, along with year-round recreation, shopping and festivals and offers easy gondola access to Telluride and the valley below. Surrounded on three sides by the dramatic 14,000-foot peaks of the San Juan Mountains, Madeline welcomes guests as well as locals.
About Auberge Resorts Collection:
Auberge Resorts is a collection of exceptional hotels, resorts, and private clubs, each with a unique personality that assures a memorable guest experience. Property accolades include Michelin Star, Forbes 5 Star and Relais & Chateaux. With ten distinctive properties in pristine locations including Napa Valley, Cabo San Lucas, Aspen, Fiji, and Costa Rica, Auberge Resorts offers handcrafted careers to exceptional professionals with a heart for hospitality and a passion for joy and happiness.
Auberge Resorts Collection provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts Collection complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs