All technical and non-technical buildings and grounds repairs. Troubleshooting and/or repairs of all electrically ran motors and devices. Troubleshooting and/or repair of all H.V.A.C systems including, refrigeration devices, minor carpentry, plumbing, painting, and minor automotive repairs. Completion of all assigned tasks in a safe and timely manner. Maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
- Technical electrical motor troubleshooting and/or repair
- H.V.A.C. and refrigeration troubleshooting and/or repair
- Technical plumbing troubleshooting and/or repair
- Minor Carpentry
- Organization of tools and parts
- Safely filling propane tanks
- Door lock repairs
- Leave all work in a safe and clean condition
- Use of all power tools safely, including pressure washers and compressors
- Gas fired equipment repair
- Troubleshooting and/or repair of electronic equipment to include all office and audio visual equipment
- Respond to all Guest Requests within fifteen-minutes of notification
- Respond to all priority work orders within ten-minutes of notification
- Respond to all emergency or life threatening situations
- Follow established safety procedures
- Log and communicate all essential information in Engineering logs
- Move various objects for relocation and/or access
- Assist other maintenance personnel with their job functions
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Maintain complete knowledge of resort fire system, water system, sewage system, and irrigation system
- Participate in and support hotel and company efforts towards sustainability and environmental initiatives as part of the Planet Auberge program.
We offer competitive wages, training and career development. Benefit packages include medical and dental coverage, vision, flexible spending account, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, lifestyle perks, and a great working environment.
About Madeline Hotel:
Madeline Hotel and Residences, Auberge Resorts Collection is the premier resort in Telluride, one of the most desirable year-round destinations for authentic adventure. Ideally situated in the heart of Mountain Village, this stunning alpine resort sits mid-mountain overlooking the historic town of Telluride. The 83-room and 71-residence hotel has on its doorstep the world-famous Telluride Ski Resort, along with year-round recreation, shopping and festivals and offers easy gondola access to Telluride and the valley below. Surrounded on three sides by the dramatic 14,000-foot peaks of the San Juan Mountains, Madeline welcomes guests as well as locals.
About Auberge Resorts Collection:
Auberge Resorts is a collection of exceptional hotels, resorts, and private clubs, each with a unique personality that assures a memorable guest experience. Property accolades include Michelin Star, Forbes 5 Star and Relais & Chateaux. With ten distinctive properties in pristine locations including Napa Valley, Cabo San Lucas, Aspen, Fiji, and Costa Rica, Auberge Resorts offers handcrafted careers to exceptional professionals with a heart for hospitality and a passion for joy and happiness.
Auberge Resorts Collection provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts Collection complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs