A barista greets customers, takes orders, and creates quality Starbucks Beverages. A Starbucks Barista also maintains and cleans the store.
A Starbucks Barista Job Duties include:
- Promotes the culture, value, and missions of Starbucks.
- Provides excellent customer service to all guests (skill: communication).
- Able to work under pressure and maintains a calm demeanor at all times (skill: works well under pressure).
- Maintains the store and anticipates the customer’s needs (skill: good planning skills).
- Someone who always arrives at their shift on time and maintains a consistent attendance (skill:punctual).
- Able to work flexible hours that include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and possible holidays.
- Is a great multi-tasker and able to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift (skill: multitasker).
- Prepares beverages, food products, and handles cash (skill: attention to detail).
From the above we can derive Starbucks Barista Skills and Experience are:
- Strong communication skills.
- Works well under pressure.
- Strong planning skills.
- Ability to Multitask.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Customer service and restaurant experience.*
Don’t worry too much if you don’t have much experience as Starbucks will do a good job training you.
Madeline Hotel and Residences is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Madeline Hotel and Residences provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Madeline Hotel and Residences with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We offer competitive wages, training and career development. Benefit packages include medical and dental coverage, vision, flexible spending account, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, lifestyle perks, and a great working environment.
About Madeline Hotel:
Madeline Hotel and Residences, Auberge Resorts Collection is the premier resort in Telluride, one of the most desirable year-round destinations for authentic adventure. Ideally situated in the heart of Mountain Village, this stunning alpine resort sits mid-mountain overlooking the historic town of Telluride. The 83-room and 71-residence hotel has on its doorstep the world-famous Telluride Ski Resort, along with year-round recreation, shopping and festivals and offers easy gondola access to Telluride and the valley below. Surrounded on three sides by the dramatic 14,000-foot peaks of the San Juan Mountains, Madeline welcomes guests as well as locals.
About Auberge Resorts Collection:
Auberge Resorts is a collection of exceptional hotels, resorts, and private clubs, each with a unique personality that assures a memorable guest experience. Property accolades include Michelin Star, Forbes 5 Star and Relais & Chateaux. With ten distinctive properties in pristine locations including Napa Valley, Cabo San Lucas, Aspen, Fiji, and Costa Rica, Auberge Resorts offers handcrafted careers to exceptional professionals with a heart for hospitality and a passion for joy and happiness.
Auberge Resorts Collection provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts Collection complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs