To clean the guest rooms as assigned in a timely and thorough manner, ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness.
- Clean assigned rooms according to system standards including the bedroom/living room, bathroom and furnishings. Ensure the highest possible degree of cleanliness and maintenance of such areas.
- Remove dirty linen and replace with clean par to designated layout.
- Place and restock appropriately guest amenities, bath amenities, facial and toilet tissue, literature and other collateral; ensure adequate and supply for arriving guests.
- Ensure proper setting, placement and working order of clock, TV, thermostat, light and other fixtures. Report any deficiencies to management.
- Inspect all door and window locks to ensure they are in working order and alert management to an unsecured or unsafe situation for the safety of guests and associates.
- Report any “out of the ordinary” circumstances, including exceptionally dirty studios, missing items or studio status discrepancies (clean, dirty, vacant, occupied).
- Maintain and restock work cart each day; responsible for proper utilization of equipment, supplies and guest amenities.
- Inspect linens before placing in studios and return below standard pieces to Laundry.
- Responsible for proper administration of key control for issued keys and keys left by guests in rooms.
- Adhere to the lost and found procedure, ensuring the proper retrieval and placement of items found upon a guest’s departure.
- Ensure absolute respect for guest’s personal property as well as the confidentially and security of all guest studios.
- Graciously accommodate guest’s requests; engage each guest with a smile and appropriate hospitality greeting.
- Make suggestions for improvements in overall operations with an emphasis on increasing guest satisfaction, revenue and reducing costs.
Perform other duties as directed, developed or assigned.
- Ability to satisfactory communicate in English with guests, associates and management.
- One year prior experience in a luxury resort.
- High school graduate or equivalent vocational training.
- Ability to read labels, instructions, checklists.
- Must have basic knowledge of general cleaning principles, use of cleaning products and operation of standard cleaning equipment.
- Frequent or occasional need to perform the following physical activities: reaching, bending, pushing, pulling, twisting, lifting, and climbing.Have frequent need to perform standing and walking activities related to inspecting property.
- Constant need to perform the following physical activities: grasping, turning, finger dexterity.
- Occasional need to stand for long periods of time.
- Lifting/carrying up to 10 lbs. frequently and 25 lbs. occasionally.
- Vision requirements: constant need to view small print. Frequent need to see small details and things clearly beyond arms’ reach.
- Hearing requirements: constant need to speak on telephone and/or two-way radio, respond to general public and converse with staff. Ability to hear fire alarms and emergency equipment.
A review of this description has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and requirements are essential job functions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this position. Team Members will be required to perform any other job related duties assigned by their supervisor.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Madeline Hotel and Residences is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Madeline Hotel and Residences provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Madeline Hotel and Residences with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We offer competitive wages, training and career development. Benefit packages include medical and dental coverage, vision, flexible spending account, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, lifestyle perks, and a great working environment.
About Madeline Hotel:
Madeline Hotel and Residences, Auberge Resorts Collection is the premier resort in Telluride, one of the most desirable year-round destinations for authentic adventure. Ideally situated in the heart of Mountain Village, this stunning alpine resort sits mid-mountain overlooking the historic town of Telluride. The 83-room and 71-residence hotel has on its doorstep the world-famous Telluride Ski Resort, along with year-round recreation, shopping and festivals and offers easy gondola access to Telluride and the valley below. Surrounded on three sides by the dramatic 14,000-foot peaks of the San Juan Mountains, Madeline welcomes guests as well as locals.
About Auberge Resorts Collection:
Auberge Resorts is a collection of exceptional hotels, resorts, and private clubs, each with a unique personality that assures a memorable guest experience. Property accolades include Michelin Star, Forbes 5 Star and Relais & Chateaux. With ten distinctive properties in pristine locations including Napa Valley, Cabo San Lucas, Aspen, Fiji, and Costa Rica, Auberge Resorts offers handcrafted careers to exceptional professionals with a heart for hospitality and a passion for joy and happiness.
Auberge Resorts Collection provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts Collection complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs