This role will:
- assist in the development and implementation of core beverage standards and beverage sales strategies for the Madeline Hotel & Residences
- partner with targeted operations to ensure excellence in the area of beverage management
- ensure that all beverage partnerships are executed and developed and that the Madeline Hotel & Residences is receiving and utilizing all partnerships to the maximum potential
- partner with beverage vendors to design and implement programs
- identify training opportunities and partner with resources to design, implement and facilitate necessary training related to beverage management
- develop strong collaborative relationships with key members of all departments in order to exceed beverage sales goals
- focus on meeting the financial F&B targets as stipulated in the annual budget
- ensure delivery of F&B revenue growth and margin enhancement throughout each F&B outlet.
The ideal candidate will have:
- the ability to direct all beverage operations in the areas of excellence and efficiency to achieve revenue and expense targets.
- extensive knowledge of wine, spirits and fine dining concessions.
- good verbal communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
- ability to present information in one-on-one, small group situations to customers, clients, national and local vendors and team members
- minimum 2+ years as an Outlet supervisor required, preferably in a luxury hotel/restaurant
- ability to work and be flexible with all shifts, weekends, and holidays
- ability to work with and understand financial information and data
- ability to be a clear thinker, analyze and resolve problems exercising good judgment, and make independent decisions while maintaining strong ethical standards consistent with company policy.
- ability to thrive in a fast-paced, energetic environment that is constantly changing based on room occupancy and group business, and be profit-oriented.
Madeline Hotel and Residences is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Madeline Hotel and Residences provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Madeline Hotel and Residences with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We offer competitive wages, training and career development. Benefit packages include medical and dental coverage, vision, flexible spending account, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, lifestyle perks, and a great working environment.
About Madeline Hotel:
Madeline Hotel and Residences, Auberge Resorts Collection is the premier resort in Telluride, one of the most desirable year-round destinations for authentic adventure. Ideally situated in the heart of Mountain Village, this stunning alpine resort sits mid-mountain overlooking the historic town of Telluride. The 83-room and 71-residence hotel has on its doorstep the world-famous Telluride Ski Resort, along with year-round recreation, shopping and festivals and offers easy gondola access to Telluride and the valley below. Surrounded on three sides by the dramatic 14,000-foot peaks of the San Juan Mountains, Madeline welcomes guests as well as locals.
About Auberge Resorts Collection:
Auberge Resorts is a collection of exceptional hotels, resorts, and private clubs, each with a unique personality that assures a memorable guest experience. Property accolades include Michelin Star, Forbes 5 Star and Relais & Chateaux. With ten distinctive properties in pristine locations including Napa Valley, Cabo San Lucas, Aspen, Fiji, and Costa Rica, Auberge Resorts offers handcrafted careers to exceptional professionals with a heart for hospitality and a passion for joy and happiness.
Auberge Resorts Collection provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts Collection complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs