Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
Join our Auberge family as the Area Director of Talent & Culture who maintains equal oversight of our three locations in Colorado, a combination of hotel and residential assets. This position is the business partner to the General Managers of these locations, driving talent and culture initiatives. The primary functions include the attraction and placement of top talent in the marketplace, through strong employment branding, enlivening our ENRICH values, and ensuring all locations are a great place to work.
Our ENRICH values embody our team member experience: Excellence, Nurturing, Respect, Individual, Curious, and Heartfelt.
As a member of each Executive Committee, the Area Director of Talent & Culture develops, implements and champions the annual talent and culture strategy, in conjunction with corporate goals, to deliver a high-quality team member experience. This position creates and executes the annual plan in all areas of talent & culture aligned with each hotel’s business strategy.
- Talent Acquisition:
- “knowing our talent” both internally and maintaining an external talent pipeline
- Workforce planning: forecasting talent needs and developing creative go to market initiatives to attract talent to all locations, in a seasonal staffing model
- Learning & Development:
- Deliver high energy new hire orientation, and the Auberge Resorts leadership training series
- Launch corporate L&D initiatives, with a focus on driving high guest engagement through luxury service standards
- Encourages attention to detail and eye for luxury at all levels
- Total Rewards:
- Awareness of local market competitiveness, participation in total rewards surveys
- Partner with finance and GMs on offer composition, and ensuring a total rewards package that is locally competitive and attractive
- Enliven on-going team member recognition
- Culture & Engagement:
- Culture steward in all locations, as an Executive Committee member partnering with the leadership team to ensure we are ENRICHing lives and livings our values every day
- Focus on engagement through action planning following the annual survey and on-going pulse surveys
- Develop and maintain a team member engagement event calendar
- Enliven culture and engagement of remote team members
- Compliance with federal and state labor law, including EEO, wage & hour, engagement with exchange visitors and agencies
- Accurate maintenance of team member files
- HR Systems:
- Accurate and timely maintenance of data in our HR systems
- Business partner:
- Maintain strong relationships with all Executive Committee and Department Heads/Supervisors to ensure team member engagement, timely and thoughtful follow-up on employee relations matters, planning and execution against seasonal staffing plans
- All other activities as assigned by GMs
- Luxury hotel HR generalist experience, minimum 3 years
- Oversight of more than one location preferred
- HR background with demonstrated leadership experience and capability
- Bachelor degree required
- PHR/other HR certification preferred
- Ability to travel amongst three locations in Telluride and Aspen, CO
We offer competitive wages, training and career development. Benefit packages include medical and dental coverage, vision, flexible spending account, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, lifestyle perks, and a great working environment.
About Madeline Hotel:
Madeline Hotel and Residences, Auberge Resorts Collection is the premier resort in Telluride, one of the most desirable year-round destinations for authentic adventure. Ideally situated in the heart of Mountain Village, this stunning alpine resort sits mid-mountain overlooking the historic town of Telluride. The 83-room and 71-residence hotel has on its doorstep the world-famous Telluride Ski Resort, along with year-round recreation, shopping and festivals and offers easy gondola access to Telluride and the valley below. Surrounded on three sides by the dramatic 14,000-foot peaks of the San Juan Mountains, Madeline welcomes guests as well as locals.
About Auberge Resorts Collection:
Auberge Resorts is a collection of exceptional hotels, resorts, and private clubs, each with a unique personality that assures a memorable guest experience. Property accolades include Michelin Star, Forbes 5 Star and Relais & Chateaux. With ten distinctive properties in pristine locations including Napa Valley, Cabo San Lucas, Aspen, Fiji, and Costa Rica, Auberge Resorts offers handcrafted careers to exceptional professionals with a heart for hospitality and a passion for joy and happiness.
Auberge Resorts Collection provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts Collection complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs