Company & Property Description
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Telluride or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
The Talent & Culture Manager reports directly to the Area Director, Talent and Culture and is responsible for managing the routine functions of the Talent and Culture (T&C) department providing first-level support for team members while collaborating with all functional areas of the business to ensure compliance, encourage team member engagement, and enhance growth capability with a primary focus on Recruitment.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Manage all recruitment activities including partnering with the leadership team to understand and execute the talent strategy. Establish employment brand and lead brand storytelling to actively market employment opportunities. Establish resorts as the preferred employer in the local market. Manage the talent acquisition process, including recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants.
- Execute effective training strategy including onboarding, guest service training and continuous education. Manage and facilitate learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees
- Manage the communication of key messages and our values to everyone. Promote regular two-way feedback.
- Maintain and create new team member recognition programs, ensuring team member engagement and satisfaction. Foster open door policy for all staff levels. Respond to and address all staff complaints, concerns, and issues that escalate to human resources.
- Maintain and update HR processes and procedures, including; on-boarding, off-boarding, compliance, recruiting, team communications, and recognition. Analyze trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommend best practices.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Serve as a role model to our ENRICH values.
- Prior experience as an on-property manager of the Human Resources function for a luxury hotel
- A detailed and up-to-date understanding of state (Colorado) and federal labor law.
- Familiarity with using HR IS systems, preferably Ceridian.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related discipline
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If that philosophy resonates with you and you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Madeline Hotel & Residences is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Madeline Hotel & Residences provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Madeline Hotel & Residences complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We offer competitive rewards, training and career development. Our benefit package includes health insurance options, flexible spending accounts, health reimbursement account with a Company contribution, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, lifestyle perks, and a great working environment.
About Madeline Hotel:
Madeline Hotel & Residences, Auberge Resorts Collection, ideally situated in the heart of Mountain Village, is the stunning alpine resort above the historic town of Telluride, Colorado. The 83-room and 71-residence hotel finely blends Auberge’s distinctive flair for authentic and elevated experiences with the local flavor of the destination. Surrounded on three sides by the dramatic 14,000-foot peaks of the San Juan Mountains, Madeline features guest rooms and suites and one- to four-bedroom residential condominiums that offer expansive Mountain Village views and sophisticated alpine amenities. At the helm of the resort’s culinary program is Chef Bill Greenwood who brings his expertise to the hotel’s signature restaurant, Black Iron Kitchen + Bar, delivering Rocky Mountain flavors with the pioneering essence of the American West. Additional amenities include: the best ski-in/ski-out access in town; slope-side Ski Valet offering seamless service and state-of-the-art equipment; the 4,000-square-foot Sky Terrace featuring a heated outdoor swimming pool, hot tubs, fire pits and al fresco lounge; The Madeline Ice Rink; the 3,000-square-foot M Lounge featuring a game room, outdoor fire tables and an indoor/outdoor bar; an alpine-inspired spa and salon, along with yoga, Pilates, and personal training studio. In November 2018, Madeline introduced Sleeping Indian Ranch, a 30,000-acre ranch in the San Juan Mountains, to its unique residential portfolio.
About Auberge Resorts Collection:
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, residences, and private clubs. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, and spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 19 hotels and resorts across three continents, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
Auberge Resorts, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Auberge Resorts, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is a management position
This is a management positions position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs