Company & Property Description
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Telluride or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
The Talent & Culture Manager reports directly to the Area Director, Talent and Culture and is responsible for managing the routine functions of the Talent and Culture (T&C) department providing first-level support for team members while collaborating with all functional areas of the business to ensure compliance, encourage team member engagement, and enhance growth capability with a primary focus on Recruitment.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Manage all recruitment activities including partnering with the leadership team to understand and execute the talent strategy. Establish employment brand and lead brand storytelling to actively market employment opportunities. Establish resorts as the preferred employer in the local market. Manage the talent acquisition process, including recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants.
- Execute effective training strategy including onboarding, guest service training and continuous education. Manage and facilitate learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees
- Manage the communication of key messages and our values to everyone. Promote regular two-way feedback.
- Maintain and create new team member recognition programs, ensuring team member engagement and satisfaction. Foster open door policy for all staff levels. Respond to and address all staff complaints, concerns, and issues that escalate to human resources.
- Maintain and update HR processes and procedures, including; on-boarding, off-boarding, compliance, recruiting, team communications, and recognition. Analyze trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommend best practices.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Serve as a role model to our ENRICH values.
- Prior experience as an on-property manager of the Human Resources function for a luxury hotel
- A detailed and up-to-date understanding of state (Colorado) and federal labor law.
- Familiarity with using HR IS systems, preferably Ceridian.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related discipline
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If that philosophy resonates with you and you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Madeline Hotel & Residences is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Madeline Hotel & Residences provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Madeline Hotel & Residences complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We offer competitive wages, training and career development. Benefit packages include medical and dental coverage, vision, flexible spending account, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, lifestyle perks, and a great working environment.
About Madeline Hotel:
Madeline Hotel and Residences, Auberge Resorts Collection is the premier resort in Telluride, one of the most desirable year-round destinations for authentic adventure. Ideally situated in the heart of Mountain Village, this stunning alpine resort sits mid-mountain overlooking the historic town of Telluride. The 83-room and 71-residence hotel has on its doorstep the world-famous Telluride Ski Resort, along with year-round recreation, shopping and festivals and offers easy gondola access to Telluride and the valley below. Surrounded on three sides by the dramatic 14,000-foot peaks of the San Juan Mountains, Madeline welcomes guests as well as locals.
About Auberge Resorts Collection:
Auberge Resorts is a collection of exceptional hotels, resorts, and private clubs, each with a unique personality that assures a memorable guest experience. Property accolades include Michelin Star, Forbes 5 Star and Relais & Chateaux. With ten distinctive properties in pristine locations including Napa Valley, Cabo San Lucas, Aspen, Fiji, and Costa Rica, Auberge Resorts offers handcrafted careers to exceptional professionals with a heart for hospitality and a passion for joy and happiness.
Auberge Resorts Collection provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts Collection complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This is a management position
This is a management positions position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs