Whether traveling on a ski trip to Telluride or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
Checks front office accounting records for accuracy and, on a daily basis, summarizes and compiles information for the hotel's financial records. Tracks room revenue, occupancy percentages, and other front office operating statistics. Prepares a summary of cash, check, and credit card activities, reflecting the hotel's financial performance for the day. Posts room charges and room taxes to guest accounts including guest transactions not posted during the day by the front office cashier.
- Posts room charges and taxes to guest accounts.
- Processes guest charges voucher and credit card vouchers.
- Post charges to the guest accounts that have not been posted or were incurred on the night audit shift.
- Transfer charges and deposits to master accounts.
- Checks to see that all charges are assigned to the appropriate departments.
- To verify that all transactions performed at the front desk are supported by documentary evidence and signatures as necessary and that they have been correctly posted and allocated in to PMS system.
- To Verify that all charges posted from the POS Software, SPA software had reached the correct guest folios and also not missing.
- Prints up and files reservations for the next business day.
- Verifies all account postings and balances.
- Verifies that room rates are correct and posts those rates to guest accounts.
- Monitors the current status of coupon, discount, and other promotional programs.
- Is able to function as a front desk agent especially in terms of check-in and check-out procedures.
- Tracks room revenues, occupancy percentages, and other front office statistics.
- Prepares a summary of cash, check, and credit card activities.
- Summarizes results of operations for management.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy. Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Prepare of End of day procedure.
- Follow the end of day/night audit checklist
- Must have complete knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Balance the day’s charges, making corrections as necessary.
- Performs wake-up calls.
- Run end of day process in property management software (PMS).
- Understand principles of auditing, balancing, and closing out accounts.
- Knows how to operate PMS, typewriters, and other front office equipment's.
- Respond to guest needs, special requests and complaints and alert the appropriate manager as needed
- Perform nightly balancing of in-room video and long-distance telephone services
- Understand and knows how to perform check-in and check-out procedures.
Education: High school graduate or equivalent. Must speak, read. Write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace. Must be able to speak and understand the primary language used by the guests who visits the hotel.
Experience: Minimum one year of hotel front desk supervisory experience, experience handling cash, accounting procedures, and general administrative tasks.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If that philosophy resonates with you and you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Madeline Hotel & Residences is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Madeline Hotel & Residences provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Madeline Hotel & Residences complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.:
We offer competitive rewards, training and career development. Our benefit package includes health insurance options, flexible spending accounts, health reimbursement account with a Company contribution, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, lifestyle perks, and a great working environment.
About Madeline Hotel:
Madeline Hotel & Residences, Auberge Resorts Collection, ideally situated in the heart of Mountain Village, is the stunning alpine resort above the historic town of Telluride, Colorado. The 83-room and 71-residence hotel finely blends Auberge’s distinctive flair for authentic and elevated experiences with the local flavor of the destination. Surrounded on three sides by the dramatic 14,000-foot peaks of the San Juan Mountains, Madeline features guest rooms and suites and one- to four-bedroom residential condominiums that offer expansive Mountain Village views and sophisticated alpine amenities. At the helm of the resort’s culinary program is Chef Bill Greenwood who brings his expertise to the hotel’s signature restaurant, Black Iron Kitchen + Bar, delivering Rocky Mountain flavors with the pioneering essence of the American West. Additional amenities include: the best ski-in/ski-out access in town; slope-side Ski Valet offering seamless service and state-of-the-art equipment; the 4,000-square-foot Sky Terrace featuring a heated outdoor swimming pool, hot tubs, fire pits and al fresco lounge; The Madeline Ice Rink; the 3,000-square-foot M Lounge featuring a game room, outdoor fire tables and an indoor/outdoor bar; an alpine-inspired spa and salon, along with yoga, Pilates, and personal training studio. In November 2018, Madeline introduced Sleeping Indian Ranch, a 30,000-acre ranch in the San Juan Mountains, to its unique residential portfolio.
About Auberge Resorts Collection:
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, residences, and private clubs. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, and spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 19 hotels and resorts across three continents, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
Auberge Resorts, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Auberge Resorts, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is a non-management position
This is a hourly positions position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs