The Accounting Clerk will perform all activities supporting the Finance Supervisor, Payroll and Billing team. Responsibilities will also support Accounts Payable and Timekeeping functions and other duties as assigned. This position reports to the Finance Supervisor for Great Arrow Builders LLC (GAB). GAB is a consolidated joint association formed to support direct hire construction work for the Pennsylvania Chemicals Project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in Craft Union Orientation and preparation; pass out new hire paperwork including I-9 verification
- Scan and maintain Craft employee files electronically for records retention and filing of hard copy paperwork
- Assist with badging for all personnel on site and off site
- Print, stuff, sort and delivery of payroll checks weekly
- Perform inventory check of supplies needed for orientation including hard hats, badging, etc.
- Assist in face checks and safety behaviors at site and off-site locations for quality control and safety
- Perform site gate watch to ensure Craft are adhering to badging policy
- Scan and maintain Accounts Payable Supplier folders and Client Billing folders electronically for records retention
- Assist as needed and cross train in Parking Pass process
- Maintain a good working relationship with partner representatives, 3rd Party Payroll team and other supporting teams within GAB
- Manages work load efficiently and works to a high standard of performance.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned by the GAB Finance Supervisor or Manager
· Must have legal right to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
· Basic knowledge of accounting principles, concepts, and terminology plus working knowledge of related activities gained through specialized work experiences of a progressively responsible nature
· Union Craft Payroll
· Excellent communication and time management skills
· Basic level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
This is a 2-3 year term assignment
Department: PA Chemical Jobsite
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs