MUSE CONCRETE CONTRACTORS INC. is a leading contractor in Northern California. We currently have openings for an experienced Class A CDL- Lowbed Driver, and we are seeking career-oriented, self-motivated, and dependable team players to join our company.
Muse Concrete has been part of the north state since 1982. We specialize in civil, industrial, commercial and residential concrete construction. Check out some of our current projects on our website or Facebook page.
- Minimum of 2 years of Lowbed driving experience
- Driver must possess a valid Class A - CDL and a current medical card
- Must be knowledgeable in and have an understanding of DOT regulations
- Must have a good driving record
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
Duties include delivery and pick up of equipment and materials around Northern California. Driver will communicate with field Foreman and be willing to work on the job if needed.
SKILL, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES
• Experience with chains, binders, straps and heavy equipment is required.
• Driver must be able to safely operate truck and trailer on construction sites, in tight quarters.
• Understand and follow company safety policies
• Must be able to travel and work out of town during the week. Occasionally, out of town overnights are
required depending on the distance of the job site. Muse Concrete offers lodging and per-diem (meal
allowance) while working out of town.
• Must be able to report to work on time and work all hours required of the job, including overtime.
This is a Safety Sensitive Position.
Primarily outdoor activity during all seasons.
Environment also includes frequent work around motor vehicles, and moving equipment.
Compensation package includes: 401(k), 5 paid days off per year, and health, dental and vision insurance after 6 months of continuous service.
Any offer of employment will be conditional upon the successful completion of pre-employment drug screen (based on state of CA illegal substances).
Muse Concrete is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to their age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Work Remotely: No
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 - $28.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Lowbed Driving: 2 years (Required)
- Class A Driver's License and current medical card (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs