Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, residences, and private clubs. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine and spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With hotels and resorts across three continents, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Instagram, TikTok, Linkedin, Facebook and Pinterest: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
Our mission is to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. Auberge is a family of intimate, one-of-kind hotels and resorts that define an approachable style of luxury in both product and service that resonates with the curious modern traveler. Passionately local, experience-led, romantic, and stylish, these hotels hum with a vibrancy that is both refined and relevant.
Situated on sacred land marked by royal fish ponds, natural lava plains, lush tropical gardens and alluring beaches, Mauna Lani – meaning “mountain reaching heaven,” is an inspiring spiritual haven that captures a distinct sense of place deeply rooted in rich cultural traditions. The all-new luxury lifestyle resort from Auberge Resorts Collection is defining a new era of experiential luxury on the Island of Hawaii following a resort-wide re-imagination and renovation. Nowhere in the Hawaiian archipelago is the land more powerful, sacred or alive than this storied and natural place of wonder. Guests will be wowed by the transformational experiences, enriching cultural immersion, unrivalled amenities and curated moments. The resort will boast contemporary guest rooms and suites, five private bungalow residences, five extraordinary restaurants and lounges, three distinct pools, a signature spa and wellness haven, Kainalu active pursuits program, Living Culture program and an interactive Holoholo Kids Circle – all complemented by Auberge’s intuitive and gracious service.
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
Our Assistant Director of Finance Manage will monitor the day-to-day activities of the Finance department and team. This role is responsible for the growth and development of team members, maintaining a strong accounting and operational control environment to safeguard assets, improve operations, profitability, and manage business risks. This person will provide ongoing analytical support through monitoring the operating department’s actual and projected sales and profit and works with management team to ensure financial goals are met. The successful candidate is analytical, hands on, has a solid business acumen, and strong communication and leadership skills. Previous accounting experience in hospitality is preferred.
- Generates and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc., ensuring reporting deadlines are met.
- Ensures that the P&L is accurate (i.e., costs are properly matched to revenue, costs are recorded in the proper accounts) and statements are delivered to appropriate individuals in a timely manner.
- Reconciles balance sheet and ensures account balances are supported by appropriate documentation in accordance with SOPs.
- Monitors all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected and/or accrued.
- Generates and reviews financial reports that are linked to the company’s financial goal
- Ensures team members are cross-trained to support successful daily operations.
- Orients operating managers to the accounting function and supports them to effectively manage their departments financial performance.
- Advises the DoFM on existing and evolving operating/financial issues.
- Provide direction and assistance to other departments regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures, and efficient control and utilization of financial resources.
- College education.
- Prior accounting experience in a hospitality setting preferred.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please share with us why you want to become part of our collection.
Auberge Resorts LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Auberge Resorts LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is a management position
This is a management positions position