Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, residences, and private clubs. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine and spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With hotels and resorts across three continents, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Instagram, TikTok, Linkedin, Facebook and Pinterest: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
Our mission is to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. Auberge is a family of intimate, one-of-kind hotels and resorts that define an approachable style of luxury in both product and service that resonates with the curious modern traveler. Passionately local, experience-led, romantic, and stylish, these hotels hum with a vibrancy that is both refined and relevant.
Situated on sacred land marked by royal fish ponds, natural lava plains, lush tropical gardens and alluring beaches, Mauna Lani – meaning “mountain reaching heaven,” is an inspiring spiritual haven that captures a distinct sense of place deeply rooted in rich cultural traditions. The all-new luxury lifestyle resort from Auberge Resorts Collection is defining a new era of experiential luxury on the Island of Hawaii following a resort-wide re-imagination and renovation. Nowhere in the Hawaiian archipelago is the land more powerful, sacred or alive than this storied and natural place of wonder. Guests will be wowed by the transformational experiences, enriching cultural immersion, unrivalled amenities and curated moments. The resort will boast contemporary guest rooms and suites, five private bungalow residences, five extraordinary restaurants and lounges, three distinct pools, a signature spa and wellness haven, Kainalu active pursuits program, Living Culture program and an interactive Holoholo Kids Circle – all complemented by Auberge’s intuitive and gracious service.
The Director of Leisure Sales is an exciting role for an individual who is looking to lead the overall leisure sales efforts at the iconic Mauna Lani resort. The role will be integral to building a distinct image for the property and growing occupancy and rates as well as increasing ancillary revenues in food & beverage, spa and other activities from high-end luxury guests and patrons. This individual will be responsible for developing the transient/leisure sales strategies, leading a dedicated sales team of 3-4, working with the marketing department, driving sales results, and being a brand ambassador for the resort. This person will collaborate in writing the annual marketing plan and executing robust strategies to achieve the revenue goals. In addition, this role will ensure that communications align with property position and develop strategies, identify and implement relevant partnerships and unique one-of-a-kind experiences working with the operations team and the guest experience curator. This position is remote based on the West Coast USA, preferably California.
- Lead the sales team to sell experiences both directly to luxury consumers, and through travel agents and other trade partners.
- Demonstrated success in building brands and delivering results (ideally with experience at smaller independent brands). Looking for a skilled storyteller who is inspired by the challenge of bringing the extraordinary experiences of our property to life, in sales efforts targeted to the luxury traveler.
- Advise the resort on luxury travel trends and our recommended response in order to drive the hotel’s strategic growth in Hawaii.
- Interact directly with guests and trade partners to receive feedback, thus being a salesperson, researcher and problem solver.
- Be an ambassador and role model for our mission of delivering best-loved one-of-a-kind luxury hospitality, and our ENRICH core values.
- 10 to 15+ years in luxury leisure hospitality sales (resort environment preferred).
- Exceptional leadership skills and experience directly managing a team of more than 4 people (most will be working in a remote home based environment).
- Collaborative by nature and with strong influencing skills.
- Deep industry connections within the luxury hospitality trade partners
- Must have the capacity to travel as needed to trade shows and client events.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ideally has a love of the outdoors and a passion for adventure and ocean resort living. Strong knowledge of Hawaiian culture is also preferred.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please share with us why you want to become part of our collection.
Auberge Resorts LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Auberge Resorts LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is a management position
This is a management positions position