Mi-Tech Tungsten Metals, a locally owned and operated powder metal manufacturing facility, has opportunities for experienced, reliable and quality oriented machinists.
The CNC Set-Up Operator sets-up and operates CNC lathes and machining centers; edits programs; programming ability is a plus. Experience with CNC controls and instrumentation to monitor progress and determine actions.
Candidates must have:
- 3 to 5 years in manufacturing, as well as job shop experience.
- Meticulous attention to detail with a commitment to producing high quality and accurate work.
- Willingness to work 2nd or 3rd shift and periodic overtime.
- Knowledge of ISO/AS standards
- High school diploma or GED.
Must also have the ability to:
- Do multiple complex set-ups.
- Edit machine programs, including speeds and feed.
- Understand tooling equipment and process and set tools and inserts.
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Run 3 & 4 axis vertical and horizontal mills & lathes.
- Use micrometers, calipers and gauges to do quality inspections.
- Troubleshoot problems and resolve machining issues.
Hourly range is $19.00 to $21.50, commensurate with experience.
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401k. Paid holidays/vacation.
Mi-Tech Tungsten Metals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs