Maintenance Associates perform a wide range of duties including preventative maintenance, minor repair of industrial equipment, housekeeping and maintenance of grounds.
Duties include: preventative maintenance of machinery/equipment; repair/installation of production equipment; repair/maintenance of building electric, HVAC, plumbing and security system; maintenance of company vehicle.
Hourly range is $14.00 to $15.00, commensurate with experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Knowledge of and training in ISO9001:2000/AS9100 standard procedures and MTM Quality Policy
- Responsible for preventive maintenance of machinery/equipment
- Responsible for minor repair/installation of production equipment
- May be required to maintain building housekeeping: office, plant, break and rest rooms, manufacturing area, and grounds surrounding building(s)
- May be required to maintain the exterior appearance i.e. lawn, trimming and policing of grounds
- Additional duties assigned by management
- Willingness to work 2nd-shift and overtime.
- High school diploma or GED.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS Manufacturing environment. Must wear appropriate personal protective equipment; Ability to climb, bend, kneel and position self to move, install/takeout, adjust, position, measure, and handle materials weighing up to 70 pounds.
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401k. Paid holidays/vacation.
Apply by selecting "Contacts", then“Mi-Tech Careers” at: http://www.mttm.com
Mi-Tech Tungsten Metals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position