Responsibilities and Duties:
- Follow relevant MTTM procedures and the MTTM Quality Policy
- Adhere to all Safety Policies established by Mi-Tech Tungsten Metals, LLC.
- Must be able to adjust work guides, grinding blades to achieve a round parts for finish operations
- Must be able to straighten parts by hand or use of hydraulic press in preparation of grinding
- Must be able to dress both regulating and grinding wheel per instructions.
- Must be able to replace either Regulating wheel or grinding wheel as needed
- Must be able to read a variety of hand measuring tools as well as indicator on a height stand
- Must be capable of adjusting machine operating parameters to maintain tight tolerance and part finishes
- Must be able to grind work blades
- Complete additional duties as assigned by MTTM management
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Satisfy and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative productivity and quality standards.
- Maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards.
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Communicate effectively.
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Mi-Tech Tungsten Metals, LLC