- Follow relevant MTTM procedures and the MTTM Quality Policy
- Interpret drawings for manufacture of tooling, jigs, and fixtures
- Specify material requirements and order material when required
- Build and maintain tooling, jigs, and fixtures
- Complete additional duties as assigned by MTTM management
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401k. Paid holidays/vacation.
Mi-Tech Tungsten Metals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs