- Follow relevant MTTM procedures and the MTTM Quality Policy
- Weigh and prepare mixes
- Complete additional duties as assigned by MTTM management
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Satisfy and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative productivity and quality standards.
- Maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards.
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Communicate effectively
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401k. Paid holidays/vacation.
Mi-Tech Tungsten Metals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs