Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support Account Managers in the quoting and ordering process as assigned
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales order within the ERP.
- Assist with e-commerce sales with opportunity to manage
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- General sales department duties, including answering the phone, filing, data entry, etc
- Willingness to complete projects within time constraints
- Available to work on site Monday – Friday
- Follow relevant MTTM procedures and the MTTM Quality Policy
- Complete additional duties as assigned by MTTM management
- Adhere to all Safety Policies established by MTTM
- 3+ years’ work experience in customer service with High School Diploma/GED, or Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a business/marketing or related field, or Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or related science.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong attention to detail.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- The ability to work independently.
- The ability to work after hours when required.
- The ability to communicate effectively.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Satisfy and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative productivity and quality standards.
- Maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards.
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs