Responsibilities and Duties May Include:
· Must be able to or trained to use calipers, micrometers, tape measure as well as scales to weight parts.
· Load/unload parts from machine
· Perform in-process inspection and regular spot checks of pressed parts per instructions on in-process inspection sheets provided with each job packet.
· Be organized and clean at workstation
· Repetitive lifting of 50 pounds during shift
· Stooping or standing during most of shift
· High Ambient Working Temperature
· Complete additional duties as assigned by MTTM management
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
0-1 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment
· 1-3 years’ experience with cutting torches, furnaces, hydraulic presses, vertical band saws, and belt sanders.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs