Responsibilities and Duties:
- Follow relevant MTTM procedures and the MTTM Quality Policy
- Responsible for preventive maintenance of machinery/equipment
- Perform highly diversified duties: install and maintain production and plant facility equipment.
- Ability to work any shift
- Skills including, but not limited to: mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines
- Troubleshooting, welding, electrical, hydraulic, fabrication and forklifts
- Responsible for requisitioning own supplies for each job
- Complete additional duties as assigned by MTTM management
- 2 to 3 years in heavy industrial manufacturing maintenance
- Machine maintenance or relevant certifications
- 3 to 5 years in heavy industrial manufacturing maintenance
- Associates degree or relevant certifications
- Satisfy and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative productivity and quality standards.
- Maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards.
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Communicate effectively
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs