ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Check dimensions and materials to assure finished parts conform to work order.
- Assure paperwork is accurate and make good use of consumable tools.
- Notify Lead personnel / Set Up Machinist to advise if machinery is not operating effectively.
- Assure that safety precautions are observed at all times including the use of safety glasses, safety shoes, ear protection (if applicable) and machine guards.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Machine parts to specifications, using secondary operation machine tools.
- Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Basic understanding of CNC machine operations.
- Ability to communicate appropriately with Managers, Supervisors and peers in a professional manner
- Uses good judgment in decisions regarding process and problem solving.
- Able to read and understand G-Code programming code.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS Manufacturing environment. Must wear appropriate personal protective equipment; Ability to position self to move, install/takeout, adjust, position, measure, and handle materials weighing up to 70 pounds.
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401k. Paid holidays/vacation.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs