Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop plans to attract required skill sets that will ensure top talent is available to support organizational objectives within the company.
- Proactively source candidates through various channels (i.e. ads, referrals, internet sites, social and personal networking, third-party agencies, etc.) and develop the sourcing strategies.
- Source passive candidates through networking using the recruiter’s existing database and internet research techniques
- Support hiring managers in identifying interview evaluation criteria and competencies; establish a consistent and valid candidate assessment process.
- Interface with hiring managers and candidates to negotiate and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Prepare and support hiring manager during the interview process to ensure interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally.
- Manage offer process and salary recommendations.
- Prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Achieve high levels of internal customer satisfaction.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to source, qualify, interview and hire top producing Loan Officers/Branch Managers, Operations, and any other Corporate Support Positions.
- Update and maintain Doorway’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS) as candidates move through the recruitment process following the company’s application process.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- 5+ years of recruiting experience
- 2+ years of Mortgage recruiting experience required
- Direct passive searches utilizing Boolean searches, cold call, networking techniques.
- Proven expertise in customer relationship management; strong consultative skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Previous mortgage servicing experience required
- Previous experience with Jobvite is a plus
Client Company: Recruitfi
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs